“quiet night” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“quiet night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I always use the double tree in Grand Junction. Its location and rooms cant be beat in town. I always get welcomed at the front desk with a smile and cookie. what else can one want? I probably will stay there 4-5 times a year.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

PerNilsson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Junction, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I appreciate you staying with us every time you come to town

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
denver co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

how long does it take to upgrade out of blue status? we are there at least 10-15 times a year. Tired of all the points have and no upgrades yet. No cookies this time. They had crumbs of cookies at the coffee station. They were so hard you could not eat them. all of the bartenders are great and always remember our drinks and know our first names. requested golf course side got freeway side. The hotel wasn't crowded.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments!
Pueblo, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for several years when on our way to different locations. Hotel is starting to show its age. Our room number was missing from the wall. We checked in late and had to wait several minutes to be acknowledged. We finally had to yell out hello loudly to get someone to come out to the lobby. We might consider staying at one of the newer hotels next time. Cookies are always good.

• Stayed November 2013
PerNilsson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Junction, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Steamboat Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We only stayed for a night, But I must say I was very impressed with the staff, I believe it was your front desk manager, she was very helpful. also the lounge bartender Heather, she was so sweet I came down kind of frazzled because we are looking to move to the area, and it's been hectic looking at homes to fit what we are looking for. I had a couple glasses of wine and she gave me the name of a Realtor, very very helpful! I will absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone that I know going into the Grand Junction area.

Arvada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Nice hotel, great staff! I have stayed there for 7 years when visiting my daughters family and my grandchildren. They continue to upgrade the facility, and it is second to none. The Doubletree is much nicer than most of the Hilton's I have stayed in. The breakfasts are nice and the pool is good, but there is no shade in the summer. And it gets hot in Grand Junction in the summer.

Most of the time the rooms are reasonably priced; however: CAUTION: If there is a group being hosted, like a High School Girls Soccer Team;, the reasonable rate skyrockets to unbelievable prices. So, check carefully before you book the room. One trip my room was $82 per night, the next weekend was $265 per night! a 323% increase in room price!

Room Tip: you can get a room overlooking the golf course, or overlooking I-70 and the airport. surprisingly, b...
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Doubletree. I usually prefer to stay at Hilton's but I needed to go to SLC and this was a nice in between point to spend the night. I was impressed by the courteous staff and the large rooms.
I actually received some bad news in Grand Junction and realized I would have to cut my vacation short. The kindness of the staff made my disappointment bearable and I will be back. The cookie was cute and a nice touch. I mean it's hard to be upset when someone gives you a cookie.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Atlantic Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We have stayed several times at the Doubletree Grand Junction and have been very comfortable. Our first trip to G.J. we had originally booked the Courtyard by Marriott but we were so dissatisfied with the cramped quarters, slippery bathtubs and poor front desk and breakfast service that we immediately checked out and went to the Doubletree where we were VERY happy. We learned our lesson! We also LOVE the comfortable beds and pillows!

Thank you!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Junction? Share your experiences!