“Great Sleep!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Fountain, Co
“Great Sleep!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Even though I had to check in late after a wedding, the staff were happy to hold my room. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable. So much so that I dropped into bed and had a wonderful sleep. Even though the walls are quite thin and I could hear other guests talking, it was not disturbing and didn't stop me from sleeping. The vanity area is a nice size and they have an iron and ironing board, hair dryer, microwave, coffee maker, large screen TV and a desk where I could work on my laptop in the morning. Great selection of free breakfast which included waffles you make yourself and great coffee. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I can't think of anything to recommend really.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sharonwoelfle, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thanks so much for your review and comments. I appreciate hearing from our guests and I'm glad you had a great sleep and enjoyed your stay. I hope you visit us again when you are in the Grand Junction area. Sharon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This motel is fantastic for the price; the beds are great, the room is big, it was quiet, and very clean. Get a room facing the grassy area and it will be super-quiet. Felt like more of a 'hotel' than a 'motel'! Professional, friendly staff. Definitely recommend.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Sharonwoelfle, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for your review and comments. I think we do offer a great price for our rooms. The team here does an awesome job to provide clean, comfortable rooms for our guests. We are on the quiet side of Horizon Drive and conveniently located which is nice for visiting Grand Junction. Thanks again, Sharon
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed there 1 night after visiting Colorado National Monument. Good clean intermediate priced motel.
Location off I70 & near the airport was convenient for us on our way to Moab.
Desk clerk gets an "A" for being friendly & helpful. It was actually better than some of the higher priced places we stayed on this trip.

Room Tip: King bed rooms are very roomy.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate hearing from our guests about their stay. Thanks for letting me know about my desk clerk, I will be sure to pass that along to the front desk. I know they really appreciate hearing back when they have done a good job. Sharon
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was the overnight stop for our late summer vacation. We had driven 11 hours and was ready for the rest. We found the Hotel very close to the freeway, and to restaurants so it was well positioned.

Upon our arrival there, we were met by a very friendly front desk clerk, who quickly had us booked in, we requested a ground floor room and was given one. The room was very clean and well laid out.

Even though we were close to the road, Horizon Drive is a somewhat busy road as it leads up to the Airport at Grand Junction. We were a little apprehensive at first, and really not a fan of staying close to an airport but this airport is not one of the hustling and bustling airports, air traffic was minimal, to non existent as far as we could tell.

The checkout the following morning was very fast, and again a cheery member of the hotel staff handed us our bill and we were soon on our way. We did not take advantage of the breakfast that was provided by the hotel but many did, there appeared to be ample seating and tables for those that did.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review and comments. You have some great observations about the hotel. I will pass your comments on to my staff. Thanks, Sharon
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night after completing a one week bicycle tour through the San Juan Mountains. My room was comfortable and clean and there was a nice simple breakfast to get your day started. You can find this at most hotels, but for me the best part of my experience was the very personable manager, Sharon Woelfle. I needed to store my bike for pick-up and shipping by a local shop the next day. Sharon was very helpful with this matter, even during her busy morning of breakfast prep and checking out other guests. I think that this type of attention to customers is the most important part of a hotel experience. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Grand Junction.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Sharonwoelfle, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I enjoy hearing about our guests' adventures and I am glad you enjoyed your Colorado bike ride. I love working at this hotel and the guests are an awesome part of what makes it great. I appreciate your review and comments and I am happy to have been helpful. Sharon
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a group of about 40 bikers that stayed at Americas Best Value over the Labor Day weekend. It can be difficult to find just the right motel in the price range that we need with the amenities we require, but we found it with this place. Starting from the first call to discuss the possibility to the final day of our stay, I can't say enough nice things about the staff and the facility. The rooms were more than adequate, with everything you would need. They were clean and comfortable. It was conveniently located to restaurants that could accommodate our group. The pool area worked very well for our evening get togethers. We had great freeway access to get out and ride. When we needed a meeting room for an hour or so, the staff set us up right away. All the staff were friendly and helpful. I think we will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for having your group stay with us. We thought your group was friendly and pleasant and it made a great weekend for us to have you all here. Thanks for your review and comments. The pleasure was ours! Sharon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We just enjoyed our stay here last night. After calling all, let me repeat, ALL the local hotels- this was the cheapest and best choice. Everywhere else ranged from 95-150$ where this nice comfortable motel was roughly 70$.
The room was clean, comfortable beds, clean bathroom, tv, microwave and fridge. Everything you ask for in a motel.

Definitely reccommend.

• Stayed September 2013
Thanks so much for your review and comments. I am glad this hotel was a great place for you to stay. I know it is important to find a reasonable rate and find the room to be clean and comfortable. Sharon

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction? Share your experiences!