“Good place and convenient to the airport” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Christmas in July 20% Off
Ranked #14 of 27 hotels in Grand Junction
Spring Hill, Kansas
“Good place and convenient to the airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed here in April of 2012 and liked it well enough that I stayed here again in May. If business brings be back to Grand Junction I would stay here again without hesitation. I don't think you will have any complaints about this hotel. It seems to be well run and well managed. The front desk staff was especially pleasant and efficient on both stays. This hotel actually sets just across the street from the airport's terminal building. (Probably about a half mile) Don't worry about the airplane noise. The Grand Junction Airport is really quite. It makes it real easy for me to catch my flight.

I did not have a car on either visit so was happy to discover that several good eating spots are a short walk away.

Room Tip: I think they are all good.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
samuelck2010, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you so much for commenting on your stay with us. We value guest opinions and want to do everything we can to ensure a positive stay – for past and future guests. We look forward to providing you the same type of service in the future! I will make sure to pass along the comments to our staff! Kind Regards, Sam Samuel Karabel General Manager

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stopped over here for a soccer game, spent one night, and the room was very comfortable, and the staff was very helpful. Lots of people at breakfast the next morning, and it looked like just one person cooking, so they ran out of food, but the guy did a great job trying to keep up. They had scrambled eggs, french toast, potatoes and sausage. As soon as the rush died down, the staff did a great job trying to restock.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for commenting on your stay with us. We value guest opinions and want to do everything we can to ensure a positive stay – for past and future guests. We will take your comments and ensure we have more staff on hand for busy weekends. We look forward to providing you the same type of service in the future! I will make sure to pass along the comments to our staff! Kind Regards, Sam Samuel Karabel General Manager
Paonia, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

As a loyal Marriott customer, sometimes I am asked my favorite Marriott. I state the one in Grand Junction because it means I'm going somewhere. We stay at this hotel because of its proximity to the airport and we often take the 6:00 a. m. flight. On a recent flight we had to be at the airport at 4:30 (international flight) so the hotel was accommodating enough to make sure the shuttle had us there on time (normal shuttle hours begin at 5 a. m.). The staff is super!

They also have a good bar with appetizers, and comfort cookies for a bedtime snack.

We'll see them next time we go somewhere!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Ball Ground, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My husband and I spent our last night from a week long vacation in Moab, UT. We had an early flight next day and wanted something close to the airport.

This hotel exceeded my expectation.
The hotel front desk was very helpful in checking us in (i.e. asking us in advance about a wake up call, etc). The room was a great size (larger bathrooms,etc) and we had a great view of the mountains. The location is very close to downtown and minutes from the airport.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We asked for a higher floor to avoid any noises. These rooms actually have views. I would recommend...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for commenting on your stay with us. We value guest opinions and want to do everything we can to ensure a positive stay – for past and future guests. Exceeding guest expectations is what we strive for and are glad we accomplished this with your stay. We look forward to providing you the same type of service in the future! I will make sure to pass along the comments to our staff! Kind Regards, Sam Samuel Karabel General Manager
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My 17 year old daughter and I stayed on night on a college scouting trip to Mesa University. It is about 3 miles from the campus. Our check in gal was SO helpful, going above and beyond what she needed to do to ensure our trip was successful. I wish I could remember her name! She is a senior at CMU. Advised us on the area, gave helpful tips on where to eat and shop and gave directions. Not to mention help in mentoring my daughter in such a big decision.

The room was very clean, beds comfy with a selection of pillow firmness. I would stay here again. Lobby was great. We didn't eat here though.

Great stay.

It did get a little noisy around bedtime but things like this are beyond the hotels control. They had 2 teams of baseball and lacrosse players in, what can you expect? Things calmed down after a bit.

Room Tip: Our room faced towards the airport, beautiful view.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
samuelck2010, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction, responded to this review, April 15, 2012

Kind Regards,

Sam
Samuel Karabel
Ada oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I travel 60-70 nights a year and spend 10-18 of those in the GJ courtyard and have to say that the customer service is second to none.
During a recent stay the evening desk crew went way above and beyond to fulfill a request. Julie and Jordan are the best.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for commenting on your stay with us. We value guest opinions and want to do everything we can to ensure a positive stay – for past and future guests. We look forward to providing you the same type of service in the future! I will make sure to pass along the comments to Julie and Jordan! They are fantastic to have on our team. Kind Regards, Sam Samuel Karabel General Manager
Golden, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

My daughters and I stayed at this Courtyard Marriott a number of times and was extremely impressed with the attention to service and dedication to service. Every member of the staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms were extremely nice and proximity to the hospital convenient.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
samuelck2010, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Good Afternoon 303traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on your recent trip to Grand Junction. We take great pride in our service and am thrilled to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to providing you the same type of service in the future.

Kind Regards,

Samuel Karabel

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction? Share your experiences!