“Best sweet rolls EVER!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 225 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Albany, New York
“Best sweet rolls EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were in Grand Junction for our daughter's wedding and planned a brunch at our rental house the morning after the wedding. The Laughing Dog Coffee House was on the way to our house and I had seen it several times that week. On a whim, I decided to stop in and see what they could whip up for our brunch. Well, that was one of my best decisions all week!!! We ordered their whole grain sweet rolls and 3 kinds of mini scones. The sweet rolls were THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!! They were the perfect size, consistency and overly sweet. I am not usually a big consumer of sweet rolls. . . and I ate 4!! We asked for 3 dozen scones, cut small and Suzanne came through again! She found a perfect heart shaped cookie cutter for the scones. So not only did they taste amazing, they looked perfect and were a nice accent to the wedding brunch. If you visit Grand Junction do not miss the opportunity to stop in to the Laughing Dog Coffee House!!!

• Visited July 2013