“Great choice” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 225 Restaurants in Grand Junction
“Great choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Read the reviews here and decided to try it, we were very pleased. The food was excellent, margs were more like what we have had in Mexico. The green chile is like no other that we have ever had, excellent. Wait staff was very pleasant and helpful with the menu choices. The outward appearance of the building does not reflect the food or sttaff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs
“This is the most authentic Mexican restaurant in Colorado!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We love Mexican food and since moving to Colorado have not been able to find the "real deal"....this is it! My husband had the chimichangas which were the best he has had and I had a chalupa which was delicious. The menu is extensive with selections you rarely see. Service good and ambiance great. Next time I'll try the Margaritas.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Delicious Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

So much food but it was absolutely delicious! We are very particular about our Mexican food and this was superb!

Visited June 2012
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Too much lime for me!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm allergic to lime, and there were limes in EVERYTHING here. Others rave about this place, but I can't eat here. :(

Visited June 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Good Mexican food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

I had to drag my husband into this place as he thought it looked "a bit dodgy" from the oudside, although once he was presented with his meal he was happy!

The service was friendly, food was authenic and plentiful, and two of the strong house margs made the pain of a hard day of mountain biking go away.

Visited April 2012