This hotel is two or three miles off of I-70, which makes it very quiet. Near to shopping and restaurants and very easy to get to off of I-70. The free breakfast was good, and in a nicely decorated eating area, nicer than the usual "breakfast" room at many hotels. Room had microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Room facing the west was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is Grand Junction's choice in hotels offering complimentary hot breakfast, free local phone calls, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, and high-speed Internet access. We are minutes away from downtown Grand Junction as well as many area attractions including the Colorado National Monument, Dinosaur Journey Museum, Mesa Mall and various wineries. With a full remodel being done late 2011 and scheduled completion of Spring 2012, we are proud to announce that our great service will now be able to offer a new guest room for you to unwind in. Visit Grand Junction, CO and stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Grand Junction
- Holiday Inn Grand Junction
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Junction
- Grand Junction Holiday Inn