“Extensive Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Description: 970-242-0283
Kona, Hawaii
“Extensive Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Ordered a very delicious family style Chinese selection. There is also a Mongolian Grill. Hard to choose. After ordering, found there is a Thai menu too! Reasonable prices, good service. If I lived in Junction, I'd be back often.

Visited March 2013

“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place has great Chinese food. It is fresh and cooked to order. The beef with broccoli was the best I have had in Grand Junction. The fried rice and sweet and sour shrimp are great too. I will be returning.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Excellent Asian food, moderately priced, no waiting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Small family owned and operated hidden away Asian Restaurant. The address is 2472 Patterson, which is sometimes called F road, but this is off the road in a unit located between a mattress store and a massage parlor. We go there a lot in the evening and it is never crowded. I asked them how they stay in business, and was told the main meal is lunch when they are very busy from the businesses around them, but the businesses are closed in the evening so they do mainly take out and have a small crowd at dinner.
I like the Thai menu, my wife likes the Chinese menu. Our favorite waitperson, Lisa, the owner's daughter, and her sister in law will take good care of you. The food comes out pretty quickly, is individually prepared, and is always just out of the wok and steaming hot.
My favorite is the Thai seafoood soup, which I order mild, and it is plenty spicy. I can only imagine what the moderately spicy might be. The green curry shrimp and the pad thai are also very good. My wife likes the moo shiu pork, and the cashew chicken and beef and broccoli plate. Generally around $20-$25 for the two of us, although some nights we just have an appetizer and split the moo shui and it is less than $20. . The Mongolian grill is $7.95 for one trip, $10.95 for unlimited, but I seldom see anyone order it at night.
Not easy to find, but worth looking for, for good value in a relaxed friendly uncrowded place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Favorite oriental restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

They have the best sweet and sour chicken in town. I order togo from there usually and never have to wait long! Small and a little hard to find but its a nice place to eat

Visited July 2012
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Best chinese food in GJ, IMHO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We just LOVE the Bamboo Garden. Locally owned and operated. Always great food. Chinese, Mongolian, and Thai...all done very well!
The spring rolls are made daily and super yummy. The head cook is the owner's father, and he is a wonderful chef! Always fresh, always fabulous!
I can't say enough good things about this place, so I will end with...go get some Chinese food at the Bamboo!!!!!

• Visited June 2012