This is a good standard hotel - clean, well-run, well-equipped rooms. The staff were great - we arrived early and the room was not ready but they let us store lots of stuff until check in so we could go out and sightsee. The room was pleasant and had everything we needed. Breakfast was fine with standard morning fare. The location is great - just 1-2 blocks from good restaurants and eating places in the very attractive restored old Main Street area. Only one thing to be aware of - you have to pay for parking although it was not expensive. Would recommend for short stays. Reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown / Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Suites Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Hotel Grand Junction