“Excellent breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
Rock Island, Illinois
“Excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Based on internet reviews I decided to give this place a try. I ordered the Cinnamon roll french toast breakfast. It comes with a cinnamon roll slice and fried, two eggs, choice of meat, and hash browns. Everything was excellent but I had to leave half of the order on the plate. Too much food for me!

Coffee also was very good.

• Visited September 2013

Dairyland, USA
“Great selection but sloooooooow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived around lunchtime, but it was on a Sunday so breakfast was still in full swing. Hubs and I both had lunch, although it was a difficult choice. I have a gluten intolerance and there were lots of choices and wait staff seemed knowledgable as did the hostess. The young woman that was the hostess really set the tone. She is a real asset to the place. We waited for 10 mins or so for a table. We ordered quickly, but the table next to us that arrived later and ordered even later, received their food before ours. We waited over 45 mins for a burger and a Philly sandwich! To the servers credit, she told us food was running slow, but I never would have imagined it would take that long. Great atmosphere, very clean and comfortable. Would return to try breakfast next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great find on the road!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Delightful breakfast spot! Many gluten free options which were all delicious. Definitely worth a trip downtown. Very friendly servers. Strongly recommend a visit to this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Wonderful lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We arrived just before closing on a Saturday afternoon, after a long drive. We were greeted very kindly and enjoyed a delicious lunch. The staff were friendly and very helpful when we had questions about the menu.

My husband and I split a steak salad and were delighted to not be charged extra for the second plate. It was delicious. Our guests ordered the Reuben and it looked delicious, and the quiche which also looked very good. We treated ourselves to the "Enstrom's" ice cream - it was so good!

The atmosphere is very pleasant - light and cheery. I can imagine that eating breakfast there would also be a delight.

We'll be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went to this place per the reviews on Yelp and attempted to go back in May, but the wait was over an hour so we left.

This time when we went back in August there was only a 20 minute wait and it was even shorter than that, SO YAY!!

The service and drinks were prompt; we took a long time in placing our order because there were so many yummy sounding choices.

We enjoyed the outdoor sitting, the atmosphere and of course the food.
I got the breakfast 3 taco plate and it was HEAVEN! The others in the group got their basic breakfast and one ordered the 3 pancake choice. These pancakes are huge and they were amazing. (Blueberry muffin pancakes, banana split pancakes, and buttermilk pancakes with brown sugar butter.)

I highly suggest you try this place. It’s worth the wait. Prices are very reasonable and you will be stuffed for hours.