“Very Good Cinnamon Rolls and Raspberry Scones” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery
Description: Owner is Ian Daughtery, 970-887-1176. Follow your nose and tastebuds...I am NOT Ian or related, but my mouth is watering thinking about his fresh out of the oven cinnamon rolls.
Louisville, KY
“Very Good Cinnamon Rolls and Raspberry Scones”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

Went to Granby, Colorado on vacation in June 2011 and went to Ian's after I read reviews here on tripadvisor. The Cinnamon Rolls and Raspberry Scones we ordered were great. Looks like Ian's is not open on a regular schedule as it was closed on a few occasions when we drove by going to RMNP/Grand Lake (during normal business hours) - so you may want to call ahead to make sure he is open. Ian was very nice to us and based on that and the good baked "goods" I can see how the locals would be loyal to him. Give Ian's a try - you will like.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Sweetness heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

Ian has scrumptious cinnamon rolls, sticky buns and yummy savory breakfast items too. We're heading back later to try his home-smoked pulled pork. Ian is an interesting guy who knows lots about the area and has been in business for 16 years. If you're staying at Sol Vista, go beyond the red light and check out Granby.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Petersburg, Florida
“OMG!!!! wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

Wow Ian sure knows his stuff. My Aunt and I were visiting the area and she had read about this place so we had to stop. The pastries here were divine. We ordered the raspberry scone and some type of chocolate and cheese turnover. There is no doubt these were made from scratch and with love. The scone was the best I've ever had. The turnover was perfect not too sweet. He also gave us a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin. The muffin had the perfect balance of flavor and was not too sweet. I think it's worth noting that he closes everyday by 2 PM or earlier if he runs out of food first.

• Visited February 2011