“Lmao!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Spruce Motel

Blue Spruce Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Granby
Blue Spruce Motel
You added Blue Spruce Motel to your Saves list
170 E Agate Ave, Po Box 285, Granby, CO 80446   |
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Granby
“Lmao!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011 via mobile

Horrible dingy poorly kept trashpit. I would rather sleep outdoors and risk hypothermia then pay $60 a night for a room not worth a penny. I seemed to have gotten the same room as the guy described above because the room had no carpeting except a rug that covered a hole the size of a child foot. Bathroom was disgusting with a hole in the floor that looked like it went down into a basement. The beds were hard as rock with no fitted sheets and just a thin comforter. When I went back for my money the lady gave me all kind of problems about getting my refund back but when I said that I was gonna call the cops because I smelt marijuana she was quick to give my money back. As I left she mumbled something under her breathe I didn't care I just wanted out of there. O and my vehicle was the only one in the parking lot other than a beater that seemed to possibly be the managers, guess that should have ben my first clue.

• Stayed October 2010

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Omaha
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2009

I had stayed in this place about ten years ago. It seemed ok then but I guess things really can change in ten years.....

We checked in after a long day in Breckenridge and Winter Park. We figured we could save some money rather than staying in Winter Park where it can be expensive. The place was nice and well kept on the outside. I checked in while the wife and kids were given the room key and went off to see the room. I walked in the room and just busted out laughing. The place was so horrible it was funny. There was no carpet, it was all tile, but there was a rug placed in the middle if that counts at all. The closets had no doors. The bathroom was filthy with pipes exposed and the shower had a window right in front of it with no window curtain. The window looked out to a set of rail road tracks about 20 ft behind the place. The kids pulled out a drawer on the night stand it was just the frame of it, no bottom to hold anything. The mattresses were about 3 inches thick. And there was a tiny 19 inch tv way up high on the wall. And the two chairs to sit in looked like waithing room chairs that were stolen from somewhere. There was also exposed wires coming out of one of the walls. I dunno what they were for.

My wife, kids and I never laughed so hard. All of our eyes were watering and my ribs hurt. We both decieded that we weren't staying there and went to the office. We told the manager that if just wasn't for us and gave her some of the issues above. She seemed to get a small attitude about it and said that she should technically keep half of the money. I told her that was fine and to do what was necessary but we weren't staying there. She gave us a full refund anyways which was a bonus I guess.

My wife and I wouldn't have cared if the kept half of the money. It was worth the laughs we had and maybe the place needed the money. We ended up staying at a place down the road that was much nicer.

I would never consider this place again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Blue Spruce Motel? Share your experiences!