“Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early,Save up to 15%
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Golden
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I went to Red Rocks and this hotel was located only 5 miles away. The staff at check-in were nice and quickly checked us in. Our room was clean and quite. The furniture and bathroom was showing some wear and could use a touch up. the bathtub did have a hard water/orange stain on it. Other than that the room was spotless. We were surprise how quite the hotel was even after the concert at the Red Rocks. The breakfast was your standard Hampton breakfast with coffee and hot tea. We will be back the next time we got to Red Rocks.

Room Tip: Not far from Red Rocks.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Candace71, the Hampton Inn Golden would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to you return the near future. But please don’t limit it to just your visit to Red Rocks, we would love to have you anytime you happen to be in the Golden area.

Paul Urioste

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel was great for a quick weekend away. The front desk help was wonderfully polite and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed using the hot tub relaxing after a long day of hiking. I would highly recommend staying at the Hampton Inn-Golden.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear 907momof3907, Thank you for the outstanding review of the Hampton Inn Golden. We truly appreciate the time you took to review our hotel. We hope to see you again when you travel to Colorado to do some additional hiking.

Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was so convenient to things we wanted to do in Golden, and we had a great time! Comfy beds, refrigerator, clean, quiet. The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool, and breakfast had a lot of choices--hot and cold. We will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Traveling4Mom, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to you returning in the near future. If there is anything I can ever do to be of assistance please feel free to contact me.

Kilauea, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was in Golden for a four day training and Hampton Inn was just what I needed. The room was clean and comfortable. I had free internet, which is important to me. There was a refrigerator in the room, which was helpful. The bed was comfortable. The window opened and the AC was easy to control. There was a convenient, large sized desk, which I found helpful and used often. The alarm/music system worked well for me. I watched the Olympics in the evening on the large monitor and stored my clothing in the convenient drawers and closet. The shower had a great shower head and the counter top roomy and I could spread my toiletries out easily. The room service was efficient and always completed before noon, when I returned to the room for lunch. I enjoyed the breakfast once, but most of the time shopped at the nearby Whole Foods and ate and snacked in my room. There's a small gym. I also used their business center to print out what I needed at no cost. I received FedEx a couple of times and was notified. Nothing fancy, just very well organized and worked really well for me. I'd go back if I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear SteveKauai, thank you so very much for the most through review the Hampton Inn Golden might have ever received. We truly appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here with us and do hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again!

New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Would highly recommend staying at the Hampton Inn-Golden. We needed a hotel close to Colorado school of Mines where my husband and I could easily get to while moving our son into his dorm. Loved our stay here! Bonus-comfy beds & good strong coffee!:)

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Spingirl, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We’re glad you enjoyed the comfy beds and the good strong coffee here at the Hampton Inn Golden. We wish your son the best of luck while attending Colorado School of Mines and sure hope you choose the Hampton Inn Golden as your home away from home during your Colorado visits. If I can ever be of assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact me the next time you plan on visiting Golden.

Denver
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Sad but true it's a Hampton, I've had wonderful things to say about many other hamptons but this one disapoints me.
Shower was filthy, but after speaking with staff of course they gave me another room.
Just check your room out prior to getting to comfy

• Stayed August 2012
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Dear Icymoon, I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at your hotel. The health and safety of our guest is the utmost importance. We are working diligently to correct the issue.

Vancouv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Thank you for my stay at your hotel July 4th and 5th. Summer welcomed my son and I with a smile and great good humor and an attitude of helpfulness that was exemplary customer service. You should be proud to know that she is your customers' first point of contact, making your hotel a warm and welcoming place. Also, I would like to add my kudos to Ashley Jauch. She made our breakfasts, teased my son, asked about our trip and was a joy to be around. Ashley gave us something to look forward to each morning, and it was sad to have to leave her behind. She too, is the kind of employee that makes the difference in people's lives. Please take good care of both of them. They took FABULOUS care of us!

Alicia Davenport

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear Alicia D, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate the positive fee back. We do our very best to make each and every guest stay memorable. We hope to see you again in the Golden area in the near future.

Paul Urioste

Been to Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden? Share your experiences!