A few months ago my husband and I stayed here, and had one 'minor' incident. (Bottom floor... people above us were obnoxious and loud!) I took the time to fill out the survey you get after your stay, complimenting them on literally everything else, but pointed out that if this one incident had been fixed, we'd have been more prone to return.
Albeit completely not expecting it, I got a lovely personalized response from this hotel's Manager, Mat Smith. He apologized for not making our stay 'perfect', and actually refunded the majority of the rewards points I had used for my stay. He asked that we give them another chance if we were in town again, and to contact him directly for a room on the third floor.
I was so impressed with the customer service, we DID in fact give them another chance, recently staying from May 5 - May 10.
Let me tell you... I cannot rave enough about this place! Upon check-in, I was treated like royalty. Due to our last experience, (again... very minor issue!) they had taken the liberty of up-grading us to a 2 bedroom suite! Customer service goes a long, long way in my book!
Here are some major perks about this hotel;
- My bed was perfect, and that's the most important to me! My memory foam made my stay enjoyable!
- Every room has all the comforts of home, and they forget nothing! They are fully stocked with fridge, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, etc. There is nothing forgotten... right down to leaving coffee and dish soap in your room.
- Heating/cooling system is efficient and quiet.
- Very convenient location; 1/4 mile off the 6, and 2 miles from the 70. Some great restaurants nearby, and Colorado Mills Mall is less than 4 miles.
- The staff is superb! It's so refreshing to deal with pleasant folks who truly want to make your stay enjoyable!
- There is always a wonderful array of fresh coffee and warm cookies in the lobby, complete with travel cups and flavored creamers.
- Free internet, (wire or wi-fi) and a computer with printer you can also use free of charge in the lobby.
- 24-hour exercise room. It's small, but state of the art equipment.
- Rooms are spacious, were immaculately clean, and the fresh linens were of a higher quality than the norm. No 'hard and scratchy' feeling.
- Current/updated furnishings, as our room had 3 flat screen televisions in it, a new fridge, and a modern decor.
All in all, I highly recommend this hotel. You could tell they've got the right idea, because the parking lot is always full, and with all the competition in the area, there's only one reason... they truly want to make your stay an enjoyable one!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.