“Wow......excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Wow......excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had the pizza and it was fantastic!! When it arrived the sausage was mounded on the pizza, which you don't see too often. They provide honey which I've never seen before and we used that for the crust.......which was awesome too. We'll definitely go back here!!!

90% Recommend
Colorado
“A delightful lunch experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The Chicken Sandwich with roasted green chilies, tomatoes, avocado, habenero jack cheese and Chipolte Mayo on a delicious toasted sweetly tender bun was wonderful. Service was expedient and friendly. Good Salad bar with soup, the pizza buffet looked yummy too. Nice rustic atmosphere but it was such a beautiful day we chose to eat outside and the view was beautiful!

“Great Food Great Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

At the end of our tour of the Coors Brewery, we asked one of the workers where to eat and he said without a doubt, Woody's. So we walked a few blocks up the hill and had a great lunch. I thought about ordering a personal pizza but decided to go with the buffet where they had soup, salad, and pizza of all kinds. I tried several different types including the Cheeseburger with Bacon which had BBQ Sauce instead of regular pizza sauce. That was my favorite.

The piped in music was excellent! I sang along with many of the tunes The servers were all friendly. The next time I'm in Golden, I'm going back to Woody's again!

“Best restaurant ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great experience from beginning to end. Cool waiting area on front sidewalk, great service, great food, huge portions, well managed restaurant with great food!

Visited June 2013
Kokomo, Indiana
“Give it a try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to Woody's for lunch. Had the herbivor pizza. I order a large to split with my wife. A great tasting pizza. I am particular about the crust, but this was light and fluffy. Very good. The toppings were generous and flavorable. Our waitress was pleasant and asked several times about helping us. The place was very crowded and we ate outside. In the shade, eating outside was fine. The temp was around 90 but the shade and fans made it comfortable. I might buy the pizza by the slice next time. They have a salad bar and it looked well stocked, but did we did not try it.

Visited June 2013