“Great find.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great find.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

We were in the Golden area looking for dinner. I had looked at some of the names of places here on Tripadvisor, but nothing had stuck out. As we were driving down the street I saw their name and recognized it from the list, so we pulled in.

It is in a strip mall and not a place I would stop at normally. The greeting at the door was tepid, but we got seated right away and soon were munching on just made tortilla chips and good salsa. Beer was on special for happy hour, so we were happy campers.

My husband and I both enjoyed our dinner, sadly I can't recall the names of what we had, but we would return and try anything on their menu!

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Jose, California
“Don't let the strip mall location stop you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Yummy, yummy homemade tortilla chips and salsa! Good portions -- my lunch companion and I both took food home. Friendly service -- good value.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Littleton, co
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

If you are looking for elegance, then this place is not for you. It is a family run place that has been here for a very long time. The place is typically packed for lunch. The service is quick but not super friendly, but I'm not looking for 5 star service - I come for the great food. Their green chili (not New Mexico style) is great and coming from California it is some of the best Mexican food in the area. If you want great food for a reasonable price, then you have found the right place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
FLORIDA
“Who cares if the waiter ignored us, the food was out of this world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Hole in the wall, Tafolino's Mexican was the best I have had in a long time, huge portions, great quality, excillent price. It was lunch and they were busy, took a while to order and get our drinks but after the food came out, who cared.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere