“Best Hotel in the Golden Area” 5 of 5 stars

Table Mountain Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1310 Washington Avenue, Golden, CO 80401   |
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Golden
honolulu
“Best Hotel in the Golden Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

All the way from Honolulu. In for the Bronco's game and the Avalanche game. Central to all events. We loved the complimentrary coffee and newspaper every morning. Bottle waters left in the room everyday. Clean rooms. Great service. Table Mountain dining is a 5 star. Mornings you get comp. fresh made cinnimon buns with your meal(Yummy). and dinners comp. fresh bakes corn bread. Free parking too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Carlsbad, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Only reason it wasn't a 5 star rating was that we were put in the farthest room from the lobby. Love the beds and the spaciousness of the rooms. Nice and quiet for being right on the main strip of Golden

Centennial, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Called for a early check-in a week prior and when we arrived the lady at check in told us it was only a request. We had to wait three hours to finally check in. When it came time to check out the front desk informed us that one of the maids said we were smoking marijuana in our non smoking room. I know I'm a native in Colorado and most natives probably smoke pot but this one has never touched it in his life. I told them they must have been mistaken for a room next to ours and that they would need to gather some kind of evidence. They charged my card $300.00 for a smoking fee without informing me. They would not refund my card and told me to come back tomorrow and speak with the manager. All in all a money hungry hotel that doesn't show hospitality. Why would I ask for a non-smoking room if I smoked Marijuana? Requests are requests and there not afraid to wrongfully accuse someone to make more money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel was a joy to stay in. The place was well kept up and I can't say enough good things about the beds. I don't think I have ever stayed in a hotel with more comfortable beds. The rooms were very nice and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are planning a trip to Golden!

Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I think my favorite part about the room was the beds. I LOOOVED the beds. They are the kind you can just sink into. :)

The service was really friendly and the business center came in handy. I would definitely go there again.

My friend said the breakfast at the cantina was really good, but I didn't get a chance to try it.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have balconies - others don't.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

First time staying at the Table Mountain Inn. I come at least once a year, sometimes more, for business and typically stay at the Golden Hotel. They did not have availability, and I wanted to stay in downtown Golden to access all the great shops and figured I'd try the Table Mountain Inn. So glad I did.

I booked a grand king room with splendid views for a five-day stay. The room was spacious, very spacious! I hate booking rooms that jam a bed, desk/chair, dresser, and sitting chair in a small space that you then can't maneuver around the room. Very spacious and great for spreading out for work or even doing some exercises. My room faced the street, but was nonetheless quiet. I like having a small balcony, although I wasn't really around to enjoy it as much as I would say duirng a summer visit. The room was clean, and while I did not have my room serviced during my stay, each evening when I returned, a bag of fresh towels and toiletries were placed at my door. I especially liked the wet bar area for prepping meals, and the refrigerator was a real bonus. I am on a medical diet, and it can be difficult accomodating that when traveling. Check-in and out was quick and easy and had the feel of an old-time boarding house, and overall the establishment was cozy, comfortable, and beautifully appointmented throughout. The restaurant is also pretty fantastic (I had eaten here before but had just never stayed).

Things I did not like but these are minor, personal frustrations: 1) no outlet near the bed (cords for my laptop and cell phone did not reach the nearest receptacles) and 2) there were either non-functioning or extraneous switches (flipped switches and nothing happened but there was never a shortage of light/all fixtures seemed to work) which made it a bit frustrating trying to remember which switch powered what - at least two did not seem to do anything.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Spent two nice here and wished we had more time. Nice huge rooms, nice restaurant and bar. The room service was also very good. The bed was wonderful, big, nice and comfortable. Only 20 minutes from Denver and some many interesting things to do and see. My service dog loved this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Table Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!