“LOVE this hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Golden
Frederick, Colorado
“LOVE this hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Husband and I live north of Denver, but have stayed at this hotel a few times for a "date night or wkend getaway".. and we have yet to have a negative experience. The rooms are clean, the decor is rustic yet updated, the beds and linens are soo comfortable and the staff has always been super friendly. Just this last visit we got in on a Groupon for a standard King room, and when we got there we asked if we could upgrade to the Navajo Junior Suite and pay the difference, and the hostess gave us the room upgrade for NO EXTRA CHARGE! So we paid $95 to stay in a 2 room suite with a jacuzzi tub and a fireplace!! We will definately be back!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Arlington, Massachusetts, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We purchased a groupon for the room, and were able to upgrade to a suite because we wanted a fireplace. The room was great (navajo suite) and we had a nice view. We got room service one night and the food was delicious except the waiter forgot to bring ketchup and was surly when I didn't leave him a tip (there was a 16% gratuity automatically added on). I highly recommend the chocolate taco and banana bread french toast for breakfast.

Despite all these good things, the shower wouldn't drain. I told the housekeeper in the morning and she said she'd call maintenance up right away. When we returned to the room in the afternoon, no one had come to fix it. I called the front desk, and the maintenance guy came right away and attempted to fix it. He was very friendly but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. Later in the afternoon we returned and there were two plumbers in our room trying to snake the drain, making all kinds of noise, neighbors were knocking on the walls, and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally, we went to the front desk to ask if they could come back tomorrow after we left and let us use another room to shower, which was fine. They gave us a $30 gift certificate for their restaurant for the inconvenience. I felt we should have gotten a night free, but we're not the type to complain. Overall they dealt with the problem pretty well, but we probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was not sure what to expect but I absolutely loved this property. The western decor is so cool and you can't beat the location on the main strip in Golden. We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant, I recommend the ribs!

The service was very attentive and the hotel was very clean. Overall a really great experience in Golden.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Wow, I knew of the Table Mountain Inn, but had never stayed there until last week. From the moment I arrived from being greeted upon checkin by Richard at the desk ( checked in early too, I was attending a meeting and was there too early and sure enough, my room was ready) to all the staff, everyone was professional and sincere . From the lobby, tomy amazing room with a fire place, and spacious with balcony, to living area everything. What a treat if you have no idea what the hotel is all about. The dinner was amazing along with a few new brews on the menu, one that is very special to them being so close to Coors Brewerey. And I ran into a colleague I have not seen a while and she said it was one of her favorite restaurants and she is from the Denver metro area.
So there you have it, an amazing place from people to atmosphere. I wish I spent more time in Golden because the location was perfect too.

Edwards, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Recently attended a meeting in Golden at the Table Mountain Inn. Although I am not familiar with Golden, I would not have stayed anywhere else than here. The hotel has an ambiance that is perfect for Golden. My room was spacious and... exciting... exciting because the decor matches what Golden is about. We had dinner in their restaurant and I don't think I've ever had a better meal. The flavors and diversity of the menu is not to be missed. Their staff was so friendly, they anticipated my every need. Stay here and walk across the street to Woody's, their standalone pizza restaurant. With the hotel being walking distance to everything in Golden, this place you cannot miss.

Room Tip: Try to obtain a room overlooking Washington Street. To look over the street at the town of Golden c...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed at the Table mountain inn over Christmas- what a fantastic experience- the rooms were excellent and large, super clean and the stafff was also excellent. The restaurant was very very good and the Christmas Day buffet was the best we had ever experienced- it was paced all day from people coming from all over Golden. Kudoas to the manager and their staff- this really a good operation

Room Tip: Get a view room looking over downtown Golden
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Denton, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

The Entire staff was great!! We came here bc of the great rate and it was close to the Railroad Museum. We were making a fun, train weekend for the kids. The room was perfect and spacious for our family of 6. We have 1 yr old twins do we brought 2 pack-n-plays. There was plenty of room for the 2 cribs, all of our stuff and our family. We will definitely be coming back again. (hopefully without kids do we can enjoy the Coors tour) Excellent, CLEAN, friendly hotel with a small town atmosphere! Thanks!

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Table Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!