“Incredible costumer service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Incredible costumer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed at Courtyard Marriott Denver/West Golden for a wedding for two nights. The costumer service we experienced was incredible. From check-in, to finding local restaurants and groceries, to calling a cab and check-out the service was top notch. The people at the front desk helped us find local restaurants, gave directions and even called reservations for us (as it was a group of 10) and gave us vouchers for martinits/appetizers at the restaurant. It was a great experience. Clean, welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
CYGolden, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear ashnb13, that you for the great review. I am happy that our staff was able to take such great care of you during your visit. I hope your think of us again when your travels bring you back to Golden! Sincerely - Sam Kluth, Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I read some other reviews before booking this hotel and they seemed mixed. I don't know where some of the negative reviewers stayed but it couldn't have been at the Courtyard. The staff was very friendly, despite me having a very grumpy Gus with me. I was very embarrassed but the woman at the front desk took it in stride. Our room was very nice, high ceiling, nice layout with the bed facing the window instead of the TV, which was a very nice change.

The bed and pillows were soft and comfortable. I do not do well with firm beds and I slept very well and felt well rested in the morning.

The hot tub was nice, clean, good jets, and the workout room was nice too, not just a room with a treadmill thrown in it like some places.

My only complaint was the bathroom. It was clean, nice, but with how nice the rest of the room was and the hotel, it didn't match the quality. It seemed like it belonged in a Comfort Inn.

In the morning we went and got coffee from the Starbucks in the lobby and after paying and checking out the girl from the Starbucks came and offered us a Yogurt and fruit parfait and a fresh fruit cup. That was very nice of her! It really capped of a very nice stay.

• Stayed May 2014
Bumann84, Thank you for such lovely review. It sounds like you had a great time with us, and we appreciate you sharing your experience. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Golden! Best Wishes- Sam Kluth, Operations Manager
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a concert at the Red Rocks Ampitheater for two nights. The room was on the third floor with a beautiful view of the foothills and mountains. While booking I requested a room with a balcony and it was definitely worth it! The Bistro restaurant in the lobby was great, we had breakfast there and you get quite a bit of food for the price. The only complaint we had was that the bacon had a funky taste to it. The staff was polite and very helpful when we were looking for cab service and had other questions about the area. I would DEFINITELY stay here again in the future. Great value!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you ITD86 for the wonderful review! We love hearing that your time with us was so great, and we can't wait for your next trip! Have a great day - Sam Kluth, Operations Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We came to visit some family in Golden. This hotel is very clean and the staff is so friendly...I would recommend it to anyone...the only thing is the pool and jacuzzi Seems to be only filled with chlorine no water..so the smell can get overwhelming sometimes...if you aren't planning on swimming it would be no problem..

Stayed May 2014
Ana L, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to your next visit! - Sam Kluth, Operations Manager
San Francisc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a family wedding and paid $88 per night. The biggest issue was that they put us right next to the elevators, so there was a lot of hallway noise. The housekeeping staff were also very loud and chatty, even at 9am on a Sunday morning! Our other issue was not enough blankets -- the bed only had a thin coverlet and one relatively thin blanket in the dresser (weather was only in the high 60s and rainy, this wasn't mid-summer or anything!). Other than that it met expectations for a chain hotel at this price, and staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located near the freeway.

• Stayed May 2014
CYGolden, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver West / Golden, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear GGxGG, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced from other guests in the hotel. We do our best to create a nice experience for everyone staying with us, and I understand how noise can be disruptive. I want to assure you that we will address this with the housekeeping staff as well. On your next visit, be sure to let the front desk know of any issues you encounter. We would be happy to find solutions for you, incuding bringing you extra blankets. We hope to see you again! Warm Regards - Sam Kluth, Operations Manager
nh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. I was on business and she accompanied me on the trip. The site is nice, clean and quiet. Just off 70, not too far from the mountains. We ate at the bar a few times and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of food we recieved. My wife also ordered breakfast to the room and said it was delicious and HOT which counts for a lot. We had no issues whatsoever. I think it is a good place to stay if you are going to explore the area, not just downtown Denver. Coors is about 10 minutes up the road.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and I got one...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Greetings pperkinsnh, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you and your wife both enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future! - Sam Kluth, Operations Manager
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I've stayed over 1000 nights in Marriotts so I know what to expect. This property appears to have a recently refresh (carpet, walls, beds) and is in nice overall shape. The stay was great and the bistro crew was exceptional. I'd stay again for sure.

Room Tip: 4th floor is tops. Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Lucycan for the great review! I am happy that we met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again! Have a wonderful day - Sam Kluth, Operations Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Denver West / Golden? Share your experiences!