The fire alarm went off at 10:30 12:30 2:30 4:30 and no fire.
We used to get pool tickets to glen wood springs and free breakfast as part of the room cost. Will spend a few $$ more and stay at a nice place else wear in town. Not spending that kind of money to stay in a Junky, old and smelly outdated hotel with out free pool and breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel
- Ramada Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks to Historic Downtown Glenwood Springs and On-site Restaurant.Your mountain getaway begins at our Ramada Inn and Suites. Our pet-friendly Glenwood Springs hotel near Aspen is nestled in the foothills of the Rockies off Interstate 70 with easy access to the Denver area. Relax in rustic comfort in your hotel room or stretch out in one of our suites. Our inviting heated indoor pool and rejuvenating hot tub will help you unwind after an exciting day. During your down time, play a game of pool or darts and catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.