Stayed for two nights (July 15-17) and room was gross. Wall paper peeling from the walls, bathroom was dark like a dungeon and room had a musty smell. My husband and I were barely in the room. We got a rate of $90 per night and it should have been $25! Will pick somewhere else to stay if we ever go back.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel
- Ramada Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Ramada
Location: United States > Colorado > Glenwood Springs
Bar/Lounge Business Center Fitness Center Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 24 hotels in Glenwood Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Glenwood Springs 3*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks to Historic Downtown Glenwood Springs and On-site Restaurant.Your mountain getaway begins at our Ramada Inn and Suites. Our pet-friendly Glenwood Springs hotel near Aspen is nestled in the foothills of the Rockies off Interstate 70 with easy access to the Denver area. Relax in rustic comfort in your hotel room or stretch out in one of our suites. Our inviting heated indoor pool and rejuvenating hot tub will help you unwind after an exciting day. During your down time, play a game of pool or darts and catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.