Our family has been staying at this Ramada each year over the past 15 years. There has been a steady decline in the condition of this hotel. A few improvements (maintenance) has occurred over the past 15 years, but in general, I wonder if I'm sleeping in the same bed, on the same sheets, that I was 15 years ago. The carpeting in the rooms is stained and scary, the doors are swollen from years of moisture and don't close well, sink and tub drains don't work properly.
I could go on, but we have made the decision that there are too many other choices in Glenwood Springs to spend good money on this dump!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel
- Ramada Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks to Historic Downtown Glenwood Springs and On-site Restaurant.Your mountain getaway begins at our Ramada Inn and Suites. Our pet-friendly Glenwood Springs hotel near Aspen is nestled in the foothills of the Rockies off Interstate 70 with easy access to the Denver area. Relax in rustic comfort in your hotel room or stretch out in one of our suites. Our inviting heated indoor pool and rejuvenating hot tub will help you unwind after an exciting day. During your down time, play a game of pool or darts and catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ramada Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.