We booked this hotel through Hotwire not knowing what we were getting. We just stopped by for one night on our way home so I wasn't too concerned. I was worried when I found out it was the Ramada because I'd seen all the bad reviews. We got a great deal and paid half their advertised price but instill feel I'd rather have paid more and stayed elsewhere.
Check in took 15 minutes in line as they only had one very busy person answering calls and monitoring the front desk. The pool is a dump. It is 3 feet all around and about the size of a baby pool. The hot tub had a huge tacky black tape over the jet button that says out of order. It was very small and I saw a couple different men just go sit in it at different times without the jets. One man looked like he was washing his hair. Gross, go sit in your bathtub.
I was excited when I found out our stay included the 24 hour gym next door. When I called downstairs to inquire I was told their keys hadn't been working and I'd have to wait until someone got there the next day and they weren't sure when that would be. So, no work out for me. Come to think of it. When I asked what time continental breakfast ended he didn't know that either.
Lots of weird smells throughout the hotel including very strong cigarette Oder in the elevator. Rooms are adequate and clean but older looking. Hallway carpet is filthy. Internet is hit and miss.
I would never recommend this hotel paying full price. If you get a deal on Hotwire don't expect much. Definitely should not be a 3 star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel
- Ramada Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks to Historic Downtown Glenwood Springs and On-site Restaurant.Your mountain getaway begins at our Ramada Inn and Suites. Our pet-friendly Glenwood Springs hotel near Aspen is nestled in the foothills of the Rockies off Interstate 70 with easy access to the Denver area. Relax in rustic comfort in your hotel room or stretch out in one of our suites. Our inviting heated indoor pool and rejuvenating hot tub will help you unwind after an exciting day. During your down time, play a game of pool or darts and catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.