My wife and I took the California Zephyr from Denver,Co. to Glenwood Springs,Co. We wanted to just relax and enjoy each others company and get away from Denver to kind of recharge.
We were met at the train station by Nathan, he was very welcoming and informative about Glenwood Springs. We were checked in and assigned a room in a matter of minutes. The staff at this hotel was very accomodating and to a person very profesional. The hotel is close to downtown and some very nice restaurants. The hotspring pools are within walking distance.
My wife and I wandered around the historic town of Glenwood Springs,CO. and had a wonderful stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Ramada Inn - Glenwood Springs Hotel
- Ramada Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks to Historic Downtown Glenwood Springs and On-site Restaurant.Your mountain getaway begins at our Ramada Inn and Suites. Our pet-friendly Glenwood Springs hotel near Aspen is nestled in the foothills of the Rockies off Interstate 70 with easy access to the Denver area. Relax in rustic comfort in your hotel room or stretch out in one of our suites. Our inviting heated indoor pool and rejuvenating hot tub will help you unwind after an exciting day. During your down time, play a game of pool or darts and catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.