“Good overnight stay on the way to Pagosa springs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Glenwood Springs

You added Ramada Glenwood Springs to your Saves list
Ramada Glenwood Springs
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   124 West 6th Street, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 (Formerly Ramada Inn and Suites Glenwood Springs)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Shrewsbury
“Good overnight stay on the way to Pagosa springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were traveling through and needed a one night stay. Great location-walk to downtown-springs, etc. Quiet town with character. Good restaurants within walking distance,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
BETTENDORF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Perfect place to stay in glenwood. Great staff, rooms and location. Would recomend to anyone............................................................................................................................................................................

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel right in town. Staff is very friendly and does a great job. Manager Van was extremely friendly and made sure my family had an enjoyable time. Hotel I. Walki g distance to all the town has to offer

• Stayed September 2012
DENVER
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This Ramada is very old, the carpet buckles in the hallways. The room had a peculiar odor. We left the window open day and night. The ceiling was horrible,uneven and a patch was painted over an apparent leak. The paint did not match. There was mold around the outside of the tub. We were on the second floor overlooking the parking lot and a Mexican rest., since we had to leave the window open it was very noisy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

LONGMONT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

One issue:
1. A/C was not working the last night of our stay and made it uncomfortable sleeping.

Enjoyed the Restaurant, nightclub/bar, games, hot tub, room service. All very good!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Longmont, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My friend had the first full nights sleep in months. We were in a suite and enjoyed having the full kitchen and living area separate from the bedroom. It was easy access to the bike paths, hot springs, railroad station and downtown.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I booked this hotel online through the Wyndham Rewards website. There was a cancellation deadline and I cancelled before the deadline after reading horrid reviews on this site. I was charged for two nights anyway. I called the hotel directly after I saw the charge and they said I no-showed. I told them I did not that I had a cancellation confirmation email if they wanted me to forward it. They said no. Then she put me on hold to look into it and came back and said I booked a non-refundable pre-pay rate. I read her my email that stated I could cancel within the window and that I did per the cancellation email. She then said I would have to call Wyndham Rewards directly since I booked it with them.

I explained the problem to Wyndham Rewards and they got Ramada Customer Care on the line who said they would research the problem but wouldn’t have any answer for me until over a week later. After not hearing anything past the September 5th deadline I phoned Ramada Customer Care and was told that the hotel was instructed to refund the charge as it was a valid cancellation. They then phoned the hotel directly and were told that the note was in the manager’s box to refund the charge. Another week passed and I still had not received a refund so I called Ramada Customer Care again. They asked me to provide my credit card statement showing the card and that they would refund it directly. I faxed my credit card statement and then received a call from Ramada Customer Care indicating that a check would be sent to me in the full amount.

So…read the horrible reviews and don’t even book and cancel within the cancellation time frame. Huge hassle because of the local hotel. However, I thank Wyndham Rewards and Ramada Customer Care for taking care of me. But the local hotels sucks for not having refunded my money per Ramada corporate.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends