After a100 mile bicycle ride there is no better lodge and hot springs to stay at. This is our second annual ride from Summit County to Glenwood Springs. The lodge works great for a bunch of 50 year olds who want to relax after a full day of riding. The staff is outstanding providing great service the room rate includes entrance into the hot springs and a hot breakfast in the morning.
For $10 hotel guest can use the athletic club which had a yoga class on Saturday morning.
Our group is already planning a trip back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood