The Hot Springs Pools sets the standard for hot springs around the world. Glenwood is unequaled in that area. While it is the most developed out of the 30 (or so) springs in Colorado, it keeps the small town family atmosphere.
The Lodge is very comfortable, but you go for the pool. The breakfast is in the deli next to the pool and they are very accomodating about using the free breakfast coupon to upgrade to something else. The food is good and wholesome, but not to be confused with gourmet fare.
I recommended it to all families no matter what the age spread.
this is not to be missed, or you miss the best Colorado Pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood