I am from Denver and took my daughter and two granddaughters. This is the first time staying at the lodge. It was perfect for us because of the pool passes. We were able to go over that night for an hour and then the next day. It was perfect weather and not crowded as the many times I have been to the pool in the past. I will always pick this time of year. The breakfast lasts until 11AM and that was good for us as we are not early risers. The kids ate the free one and my daughter and I ordered a regular hot breakfast and they take $3 off so four of us ate for $6.00.
The room was nice and very clean. I can't walk far so the drive was only around the corner and plenty of parking at this time of year. I always have wanted to go in the pools in the night and it was beautiful. I highly recommend this place. Yes, it was a little more expensive but when I added up going to the pool for 4 a couple of times and breakfast..it was well worth it!!
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less