“Five Star” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Five Star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 NEW

Was visiting Glenwood Springs for the first time over the holiday weekend. Happened to call into Peppo Nino and was very pleasantly surprised. Greeted and shown to our seat without any reservation very promptly. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The food was delightful and I must compliment the portions which were more than generous. If passing through Glenwood Spings this place is well worth a visit. We will be back for sure!!

68% Recommend
Centennial, Colorado
“Excellent food excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 NEW

I have eaten here before and the food is always delicious, service is always excellent. We had appetizers of the crabcakes and toasted ravioli which both were very delicious. We shared the baked lasagna and it came with fresh bread and a very cold crisp salad. Our server Tania, was very knowledgeable about the menu and gave us excellent suggestions. She was very professional, friendly, and very personable. Tania made our dining experience exceptional. I love eating at this restaurant especially on the very nice and decorated patio outside. I will continue to go back whenever I am in town

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Cute atmosphere and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 NEW

We had the sweetest server. She was friendly and smiley. I ordered the special which was the salmon stuffed with crab in a chili sauce. Wow! Maybe the best salmon I've ever had. Hubby had lobster ravioli. Also very good. We sat out on the cute patio area. There was a lot more food than we could eat so we ended up taking some home. You could definitely split, although I'm pretty sure they charge you a few bucks to split. Salad was great. Lettuce, garbanzo beans, salami wrapped cheese and croutons. Definitely a place to stop if you are in Glenwood Springs.

Visited June 2014
Parker, Colorado
“I'm very surprised, I am actually writing this review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had an early dinner a couple of days ago. I had the Salmon with a side of spaghetti, and my wife had spaghetti and meatballs. We both had the Italian Margarita's.

The service was good, the Margaritas excellent.
The Salmon was superb, but there was a tang to the Spaghetti, and I commented to the waitress about this.

Unfortunately later that night we both became very ill, and had to cut short our holiday, and returned home to Denver.
I notified Management of Peppo Nino some days later and they were very apologetic, and offered to reimburse the cost of the Dinner.

When we do get over this, and go back to Glenwood Springs, we think that we will give them a second chance as their Margaritas were superb

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Probably won't go back ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I dined here with a friend. It was only a table of two. It took us forever to get waited on and then our waitress was so distracted that I'm certain she forgot about us many times. My steak was overcooked and when I asked for extra Parmesan I was brought a bowl with processed Parmesan cheese. Not freshly grated. No one deserves any more than three stars if they're not serving fresh food . Especially if someone is billing themselves as an Italian restaurant they certainly should serve freshly grated Parmesan cheese...that's a basic.