I don't think you can beat the value if you are traveling with a family, especially with young kids. The highlight: the clean, spacious, warm indoor waterpark. Enough activities to spend most of a day inside, with great views of the mountains. Easy access to the tram up to the adventure park (make sure you ask the front desk for 50% off coupons!). The fireplace lobby is great too! It seems this place attracts families, and everyone we met was very nice.
The rooms are rooms, not great, not bad. Breakfast has a good amount of cold items and make your own waffles. We stayed three nights and enjoyed the free Pizza and Movie promotion (the pizza could be better than Domino's and the movie would be better if the TV's were flat screens). But overall, we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs