I would definitely recommend this hotel for families. It is right next to the amusement park and it has a great pool for the kids. The employees were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the city and its attractions. Breakfast was included as well. The rooms and the hotel were very well-maintained. If you do not have kids or are looking to soak in the hot springs, you should probably try another hotel. But if you are looking for a great family vacation, this hotel and the neighboring amusement park are a really nice getaway. Another suggestion is to ask for a room that is not on the highway. Even though the room was very-well insulated, there was a little road noise at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs