“Girls' Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Colorado
“Girls' Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2008

We had wonderful facials, found the staff to be friendly and professional, and the atmosphere and environment to be totally relaxing. They also have terrific handmade jewelry, scarves, and other merchandise available from Ecuador at great prices!

Minturn, CO
“RELAXATION will happen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2007

I did two of the ten treatments available, watsu water therapy and hot rock massage, I found the staff to be well educated and professional. The experience was completely relaxing and restorative. The spa is locally owned and the local clientel love the place.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2005

I recently went and had a massage at Splendor Mountain Spa, and I was in pure heaven. The atmosphere was lovely, and the staff was terrific. My therapists was amazing, she was very focused on what my needs were. If you're ever in Glenwood Springs, I highly recommend Splendor Mountian Spa. You can't go wrong with any of their treatments.