“Massage therapist give this place 4 thumbs up” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Ruidoso, New Mexico, United States
“Massage therapist give this place 4 thumbs up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am a massage therapist and very particular about the kind of massages I receive. I chose Splendor Mountain over some of the more publicized places in Glenwood Springs and I do not regret it! I booked massages and watsu for me and my husband and was very impressed with both therapists. My husband agrees. I cannot tell you how excited I was to go some place I'd never been before and experience the high quality of work that I like to give my own clients. Thanks Splendor Mountain!

Colorado Springs, CO
5 attraction reviews
“Best Way to Start a Vacation!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I had the couple's massage and it was out of this world! The ambiance of the Spa was tranquil and relaxing; the massage therapists were very professional; and some of the best prices in town. The cuppa tea at the end was just the right touch. This will definitely be a repeat for us each time that we have an opportunity to go to Glenwood Springs. Thank you!

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Only my 3rd massage ever, and it was awesome! Don't miss this. We agonized over which spa to go to, checked out the reviews on Tripadvisor and chose this one. It was amazing. We will be back!

Bloomington
“The Best Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I travel throughout the country and I've never had a better massage, anywhere!
I've had several massages from different members and they are all excellent!!

Visited June 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“I'm hooked on Watsu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was our second trip to Splendor Mountain Day Spa and just like last summer, Susan and her Watsu are amazing.

During the treatment, you're pulled and stretched in the water and your own body weight, with Susan's guidance relaxes and melts. By the time I got to my massage, I was so relaxed and had no tension.

I won't be waiting another year. I believe this will become a part of my regular me time. The prices are so reasonable and the staff and spa are incredibly inviting. Make time in your vacation or day to try the Watsu.

Visited June 2013