“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Atlanta
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had no reservations and it was very crowded but they found us a table quickly. The food was excellent and the wine was good in a good sized glass. The waitress was extremely attentive and very helpful when asked about her favorites. I would definitely go back if I am ever in that area again.

KC
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The steak certainly didn't disappoint and the truffle infused fries were rocking. Staff was friendly and energetic and the place had a nice vibe to it. The bill wasn't terrible either. We'd certainly eat here again.

St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
“friendly server and tasty steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Two of us shared a large porterhouse and still had leftovers. We added an order of Bearnaise sauce, which was really good. Our server, Chyna, was super. I would definitely go back to Juicy Lucy's.

Visited July 2013
“Delicious, but a little overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both had ribeye steaks and salads. It was very good, but pretty expensive. I'm a Texas girl, so I'm used to really good steak at a slightly more affordable price. Honestly, my favorite part of my meal was my potatoes - Lucy's au gratin (scalloped potatoes with cheese). That was delicious! And the salad with strawberries and walnuts was awesome too.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Muskegon, Michigan
“Service! Food AND value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was prepped in Michigan for my visit and I made the right pick! My friend moved to the area 3 years ago and hadn't eaten here yet. We were not disappointed. It was hot on the roof top and being overheated from horse back riding after had to be moved. Our roof top waiter was so sweet to walk us down and be sure we were ok. The roof top was beautiful but too much for me at the time. Chyna was our waitress. We ordered the artichoke as an appetizer, burgers with fries and a side salad. The side salad was beautifully filled with mixed greens, veggies topped with northern beans a crisp tortilla chips. Fries were fresh hand cut, hot and delicious! Our burgers were cooked perfectly and the fixings? Delicious and generous! Topped with portabella mushroom and I ordered the Gorgonzola cheese which came more like a sauce. WONDERFUL. A be back for sure! And maybe the roof top!

• Visited July 2013