“Homemade jam, great menu!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Polish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Homemade jam, great menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I were so happy to have stumbled onto this place. Great breakfast...great menu...including homemade jam, great service and atmosphere!

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Best breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Any visit to Glenwood Springs must include breakfast at Daily Bread. The food is delicious, served quickly and with a smile. The coffee refills are constant and I recommend the Meat Lovers Skillet smothered in green chile, a personal favorite. The homemade jam should not be missed. It's a popular spot so you may have to wait a few minutes, but if you leave your name, you can window shop nearby and they will call/text when your table is available. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the best places to eat in downtown Glenwood Springs, CO!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

After a horrendous experience at the grossly run, and overpriced coffee shop next door called Sacred Grounds (where I protested with a sign the whole day of business.)

I went to Daily Bread the next day and their breakfast was amazing, their coffee was better, and cheaper. This is the place to eat in Glenwood Springs CO!

• Visited February 2014
Grand Junction Colorado
“Have the Denver Omelet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Today stopped in and had the Denver omelet. It was great! Service was fast. Coffee was hot and tasty.

• Visited April 2014
Midland, Canada
“Enjoy Lunch at the Daily Bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had a late breakfast here yesterday- in fact it was lunch and and the menu offered a limited breakfast choices. In the past I was here for breakfast - For me, the lunch menu had more choices.
The coffee was hot and I ordered ice tea- it comes unsweetened, just how I like mine. I chose an Asian Salad which cost around 9 dollars with a glass of Chardonnay (which was a bargain at three dollars). My companion ordered a Denver omelet with home fries- around 9 dollars as well. I have noticed that in the U.S. they don't put vinegar on the table- I miss it.
My salad came with a few pieces of seasoned grilled chicken over mesclun greens, fried noodles and almonds. The salad was good- it could have had a wider variety of vegetables to make it more interesting. The omelet was huge and filled with cheese,ham, onions and peppers- it could have used more seasoning. The potatoes were perfectly seasoned and hot. You are offered fresh salsa to serve over your meal- it tasted fresh but the onions were cut into far too large pieces for me.
The service was excellent and had our drinks topped off several times without having to ask.
I do have one concern- the public restrooms are basically in the kitchen- A no no for me.

The menu at the Daily Bread is extensive at lunch and there should be something for everyone.There is limited patio dining- I would take advantage of it as the weather warms up- I love to eat outside.
I had a good lunch and my companion was very happy with his omelet. The value was excellent for the chosen items. I never order omelets when dining out as I can make them so easily at home and they charge far too much for a few eggs with a little filling. I feel ripped off- it is like paying 8 Dollars for French toast! Jamais! The Daily Bread's omelet was generous.
I would head back here again- it is a pity that the hours are so limited and it is not open for dinner.

• Visited April 2014