I'll get the minor negatives out of the way first:
- If you don't have a car, it's a little bit of a hike to the town centre of Glenwood Springs... but having said that, there's a big Safeway across the road for groceries, and a regular bus service (every half hour) right out the front.
- There is free wi-fi but it is mind-numbingly slow.
- Like many motels, you need an IT degree to figure out the tv remote control
...as I said, they're minor negatives
Ok onto the good things:
- Service was friendly and very easy to deal with.
- There's an indoor pool and an outdoor pool in summer.
- Room was very clean, a decent size and the bathroom was good.
- Beds were clean and comfortable and the aircon was efficient.
- There are no coffee making facilities in the room, but there is a microwave and a fridge.
- The free breakfast was really good - porridge/oatmeal, fruit, cereal, juice, all sorts of pastries and breads, boiled eggs and decent coffee. Plenty to satisfy.
- Generally very quiet and comfortable.
I'd certainly stay here again.