I'll get the minor negatives out of the way first:
- If you don't have a car, it's a little bit of a hike to the town centre of Glenwood Springs... but having said that, there's a big Safeway across the road for groceries, and a regular bus service (every half hour) right out the front.
- There is free wi-fi but it is mind-numbingly slow.
- Like many motels, you need an IT degree to figure out the tv remote control
...as I said, they're minor negatives
Ok onto the good things:
- Service was friendly and very easy to deal with.
- There's an indoor pool and an outdoor pool in summer.
- Room was very clean, a decent size and the bathroom was good.
- Beds were clean and comfortable and the aircon was efficient.
- There are no coffee making facilities in the room, but there is a microwave and a fridge.
- The free breakfast was really good - porridge/oatmeal, fruit, cereal, juice, all sorts of pastries and breads, boiled eggs and decent coffee. Plenty to satisfy.
- Generally very quiet and comfortable.
I'd certainly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Hotel
- Cedar Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Cedar Lodge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.