“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Our family dined here and couldn't have been happier. We tried the fresh and crispy spring rolls, pineapple rice, volcano salmon, chicken red curry and pad thai with scallops. We thought all of the dishes were great. As for the service it couldn't have been much better either.

Fountain, Colorado
“Good Thai, Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Went to the restaurant for lunch with family of 5. The waiter was in her 20s/Hispanic. She must have been having a bad day because she did not smile, did not welcome us, appeared like she hated her job, hated customer service, hated being a waiter, no authenticity.

Food- Soup tasted metalic in flavor like it came from a can. I ordered pad Thai (Americanized version)-okay. My wife and daughter ordered mixed vegetables (close to Filipino Chapsuey). My son ordered sweet and sour chicken-not bad.

Visited June 2014
Moab, Utah
“Doesn't get more authentic in the states.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Two words, "YUM NUA!!!" It's like crack for my taste buds. "The King of Chai Thai Cuisine" is brilliant and I'd pay twice what they charge for it, the duck is cooked to perfection. And don't get me started on the Panang Curry with beef. Good lord, I can't get enough of it. I'm not a fan of cashews but the Cashew Nut is even good. Sorry, I could go on but you will be extremely pleased no matter what you eat but you kinda have to try the dishes I mentioned. I eat there as much as I can, I can't help it. Everyone in the kitchen is Thai and everyone is so nice. Crap I forgot to mention the specialty drinks. Okay, I'll stop, go find out for yourself.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Broomfield, Colorado
“Tom Kha is Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Tom kha was really good. We eggplant with basil was okay. Drunken noodles were very good as well. A bit more pricey than we are used to.

Visited March 2014
Carbondale, Colorado
“Awesome Thai Food! The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Chang is located in a beautiful Thai influence building in Glenwood. The menu is repeat with traditional Thai soups featuring lemongrass and coconut milk, delicious fresh spring rolls served with homemade peanut sauce, fresh Thai salads like Larbs, Nam Sod, and tasty entrees featuring basil, coconut milk, Thai chili and more. We have enjoyed a variety of their menu items over multiple visits. Their prices are fair, portion sizes generous and service is friendly and prompt.

• Visited March 2014