“Quaint and Dog Friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Mountain Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glenwood Springs
Red Mountain Inn
You added Red Mountain Inn to your Saves list
51637 U.S. 6 and 24, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601   |
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Chicago
“Quaint and Dog Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed at the Red Mountain Inn on our trip cross country. Since we were traveling with our dog, we were always on the lookout for dog friendly places to stay. Red Mountain Inn fit the bill. While not fancy, it is quiet, reasonably priced and very pet friendly. The staff goes out of their way to make their guests feel welcome. It is a great place to stop if you are traveling on I-70.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was a long term resident at this Inn. I found this place to be comfortable and well maintained. A great place to hang my hat for the Winter. The management was most agreeable to my whims. The maids maintain a high standard of excellence. And overall I was quite satisfied.
Glenwood Springs offers public transportation every half hour. A Buck a day to anywhere in the valley. And as far away as Aspin and Rifle. Sunlight is not that far and the Hot Springs is closer yet. The Community Pool and Gym is a stones through away. So, if you are just passing thru or plan to stay awhile, Winter or Summer, "think Red Mountain Inn, in Glenwood Springs!"

Room Tip: I prefer a room facing Westerly.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Mineral Wells, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am an OTR truck driver and travel throughout North America. I got shut down in Glenwood Springs due to winter weather. After checking out various motels/hotels in town, I picked the Red Mountain Inn. The place itself is very refreshing; not only having the usual requirements such as clean rooms, good heat, etc., but a unique country-like setting and charm. The staff, however, is what sets this place apart from its competitors. I would highly recommend the Red Mountain Inn to any traveler looking for a great combination of monetary value and exceptional, friendly service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Cleanest, nicest and most comfortable rooms for anyone traveling through the Rockies. The rooms are fresh paint ,new tile, immaculent, modern heating and cooling , and staff that greets you with a warm welcome and appreciation of your patronage. I found this place on my way from Northern Michigan to Las Vegas Nv and made sure I arranged my travel plans to stay there again on my return trip. The acommadations are so nice and restfullthat we are considering a vacation in Glennwood Springs this summer.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Montrose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is a wonderful place in Glenwood Springs, a mountain town located right on Interstate 70 and famous for its hot springs . The town is full of motels and hotels, all looking much the same and, in my experience, not especially good. The Red Mountain Inn is a great exception: It is run by a family who take obvious pride in their immaculate rooms, comfortable lobby, fresh breakfast, and the extra little touches like a selection of books to read. Everything in the pleasant room worked perfectly. I agree 100% with the other travelers who commented on the lovely view from the dining area in the lobby and the overall quietness of the place. I highly recommend this excellent, reasonably-priced inn.

Room Tip: Don't be put off by the fact that the motel is located on a busy service road. The lodgings are...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

While traveling from Grand Junction to Denver, we decided to stay a night in Glenwood Springs. We got a room that attached, my sister and significant other had one room, we had the other with our 2 daughters. It was fairly clean, not immaculate, but it's an older place. They had a nice continental breakfast in the morning. The staff was friendly and they kept the breakfast stocked. I would stay here again, but it's no luxury hotel. It's a motel right off of the drag right when you get off of the exit to go to Glenwood Springs. We were able to drive into "town" and go to dinner. It was a nice stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Walsenburg, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! Clean, very comfortable and affordable! We travel with Barclay, our Shetland Sheepdog and were very impressed with the clean. groomed pet area for us to take him to do his "business". We always carry bags to pick up after him, but, they even furnished a scooper and place to put the "business". Red Mountain Inn in Glenwood Springs, CO is definitely a place we will return to many times! Our thanks to the management and staff!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!