“Great Roadhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.postindependent.com/article/20110519/VALLEYNEWS/110519866
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great Roadhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

such a variety to this menu...loved the flank steak
and smoked turkey...servers were friendly and all the
decor is road warrior friendly

Visited June 2013

Ashton IL
“Made us feel right at home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer while on vacation (located next to our hotel). We did not eat but the menu was well assorted and fairly priced. These guys made us feel right at home! Gave us invaluable advice regarding our travels and which routes to take. There advice took us on the most beautiful Scenic drive. They gave us a map and directions. They were such great people, I would suggest checking them out!

Visited May 2013
Raytown, Missouri
“Good lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch. Staff was really friendly. I had a philly cheesesteak and it was very good and I am picky about my sandwiches. My husband had the chicken fried steak meal and finished everything he had on his plate. Had onion rings there and they were great. The cocktails were good as well.
Neat decor, lots of vintage automobile/gasoline items. Clean. We would go back,

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eagle, Colorado
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had dinner here tonight. The decor is really nice. The owner collected a lot of auto/gas station memorabilia. The restaurant if very clean and the service was good. My only complaint is the good was very bland. Some people love bland food. I am not one of them. I always figure if I could do a better job at home why go out. I think I could have made a really much better Asian salad that what I had. So go there for the atmosphere and if you like bland food you will love it. Me not so much.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Silt, Colorado
“Not what expected!!!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch we were the only ones in the place, very dark with a little to much retro decor going on but very friendly staff! The place could use some updating on inside and the menu was nothing spectacular, we ordered onion rings and chips and salsa and I Will say this some of the best onion rings we have ever had crispy and just right the chips and salsa not so great! The chips were homemade and seemed a little chewy and stale, I ordered a rueben my wife an ahi tuna sandwich and our daughter the mac n cheese! My rueben was good a little over kill on the sauce my wifes sandwich was plain blah mushy tomatoes the bread wasn't even toasted and the wasabi sauce was nasty but the mac n cheese was real! Total cost for lunch almost $60 that's with 2 beers, I myself won't eat here again way over priced for what you get and the food is not much better than average!!!!! A lot better places to eat.....Maybe we hit it on a bad day

• Visited March 2013