This is a nice Holiday Inn Express. All the usual amenities. They also have a pool and coin-op laundry machines. It's right across the street from the tram up to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. About a mile from "downtown" restaurants, friendly staff, hot (not homemade) breakfast. We stayed in the king suite with the jetted tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Glenwood Springs (Aspen Area). Whether traveling on business or on pleasure, this Glenwood Springs Hotel is the perfect choice offering free Smart Hot Buffet Breakfast, free Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet and the best hotel value in the Glenwood Springs / Aspen area! Convenient location just four blocks from the famous Hot Springs Pool. Adjacent to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Glenwood Springs newest area attraction open year around . Conveniently located near Ski Sunlight Resort or enjoy Aspen / Snowmass Ski Resort just 40 minutes from the hotel. Many restaurants and entertainment venues within a few blocks of the hotel. Ask about our packages! Group room rates also available by calling the hotel direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Holiday Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Holiday Inn