We'd never been to Glenwood so late in the year before and had never stayed at a hotel there. I picked the Holiday Inn based on location, the addition of jacuzzi tubs which we really like, and other reviews on this site.
The price was pretty reasonable, the breakfast was delicious, and the front desk staff were very kind and entertaining. We heard a little noise from others in the hotel, but we're heavy sleepers so that didn't matter too much. We didn't use housekeeping, but walked everywhere so the location is pretty prime.
All in all, we'd stay here again, even in the regular season when the town is packed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Glenwood Springs (Aspen Area). Whether traveling on business or on pleasure, this Glenwood Springs Hotel is the perfect choice offering free Smart Hot Buffet Breakfast, free Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet and the best hotel value in the Glenwood Springs / Aspen area! Convenient location just four blocks from the famous Hot Springs Pool. Adjacent to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Glenwood Springs newest area attraction open year around . Conveniently located near Ski Sunlight Resort or enjoy Aspen / Snowmass Ski Resort just 40 minutes from the hotel. Many restaurants and entertainment venues within a few blocks of the hotel. Ask about our packages! Group room rates also available by calling the hotel direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Holiday Inn Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Holiday Inn