“Staff was great; food was just okay” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Hamburgers, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Description: Please check out our facebook profile for our daily specials and pictures: can't post links on here but it is under Grind Glenwood. Thanks!
Tucson, Arizona
“Staff was great; food was just okay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The staff was extra-helpful. Shakes were bland and disappointing. The location is great, but not easily accessible since it is upstairs.

Littleton, Colorado
“Denied Service to a family with a service dog”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place denied service to a family because they had their service dog with them. This dog alerts to a little boy's seizures and helps protect him. This is just horrible, like the family doesn't have enough to deal with. I wish they would walk in this family's shoes and understand how hurtful this is.

• Visited September 2013
Grind G, Owner at Grind, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
This was a misunderstanding. All employees involved have been spoken to, and we do not have any sort of policy discriminating against service dogs, nor have we ever.

I apologize for the hurt this misunderstanding caused.
Greenwood Village, Colorado
“Not up tp my expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had read such wonderful things about the freshly grinded burgers.so I could not wait to try them. It was very thin, and overcooked for my taste. They will only cook them medium well, which I understand since there is not much to them. Good plentiful order of fries, but I will not return.

Colorado Springs
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had two local business owners recommend The Grind and tell us it's "the best burger you'll ever have." Well, that's not actually even close to being true. They are pricey; they are thin and basically without any flavor. Of course they all have sauces and other condiments on them (I had the South by Southwest bison burger, which was all saucy stuff to give it flavor; none in the meat). Totally overrated. Go to the Pullman!!!!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We always enjoy the service, the staff and the food!
Great Local choice for burgers! As a business owner in Glenwood Springs
I send people over to enjoy the food at the Grind!

• Visited August 2013