“Love the place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Hamburgers, Gastropub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Description: Please check out our facebook profile for our daily specials and pictures: can't post links on here but it is under Grind Glenwood. Thanks!
Longmont, CO
“Love the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I really like the new location right downtown with plenty of space to spread out. The burgers are unique and I love that it's not the same old burger joint. The onion rings are also very good. Will be back on my next trip to GWS.

Visited August 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best burger I can remember...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I were visiting her sister around Glenwood when I found Grind online. I love a good burger as much as any guy, but this was truly the best burger I can remember eating in years. The staff was very friendly and service was excellent, as well as a great atmosphere for my younger kids. Additionally, I was with two vegetarians (I was actually able to talk them in to going with me to a burger joint) who had both the falafel and black bean burgers and raved about how good they were, and I promise you these women are not easy to please. Cheers to the folks at Grind! Your food and service rocks!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, CO
“Food was good but slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of one of the guides from earlier that day. There were interesting choices for lunch but they are very slow. But there is a posted statement warning you, so at least they know. 2 of the food items I tried to order they were out of, so ended up with a regular burger...and then the beer I tried to order they were also out of. I don't know if they were too busy to get more of the items out and prepped or if they were truly out but it was aggravating.

The seating leaves much to be desired...not enough of it and while its nice to not sit right next to other people...there was plenty of room to add several more tables.

There were several video games but a few were out of order. I really don't recommend this place highly. The food is good but not great and the atmosphere doesn't make up for it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food...long wait...worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good food...takes a long time to cook, but worth the wait. Atmosphere is okay. Good family restaurant. It's a help yourself kinda place so be prepared.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Maybe someday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went there 07/30 at 6pm hoping for greatness. Loud, children running around in circles and it was just bleck for ambiance. We left and decided we might try it again some other time.However, since living here for 17 years, there have been at least 5 restaurants in this location. The parking is not good and it seems to doom all other previous businesses to not good futures. Get some sound reducing carpet in here, have some servers and maybe some better ambiance. We didn't even stay b/c it was just not looking worth it.

• Visited July 2013