“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

+1 970-928-9782
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best BEST professional hair and skin care. We have a reputation for being the best at waxing as well. Nail care, art gallery and gift shop in a relaxing atmosphere with ample parking in a great location. We offer: progressive skin care with Ultrasound,LED Light Therapy and Micro-current Treatments for Acne Facials and Anti-Aging Facials,Dermalogica Skin Care Treatments. Waxing for Facial Waxing,Brazilian and Body Waxing, Haircare, Hair color, Highlights, Manicures, Pedicures, Spray-on-tan and Tanning. The gallery and gift shop features all local artist, locally made spa body products, jewelry and other gift items. Deborah holds a diploma from the prestigious International Dermal Institute and is certified in chemical peels. We offer a wide variety of facial treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Aspen, Colorado
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my first experience at this clean and trendy salon. My stylist, Mitzi, was knowledgeable and extremely helpfully professional. I often go to salons and hope that the stylist will take charge and advise me on the best haircut for my face but alas, most places have meek stylists that need your firm instruction and offer useless agreements given to please rather then help. It was not so here. My hair was long overdue for a haircut and the stylist was decisive and understanding of what I wanted in a haircut. She convinced me to keep my bangs and transformed the uneven sweep into a full and modern look that I am absolutely thankful she advised me to try. I love my new hairstyle and will be returning here quite often for a trim. Great products sold and many services offered. I highly recommend it for high expecting clients.

Visited March 2013
Deb K, Owner at Paradise Day Spa/Gallery, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I am so happy you had a fantastic experience at Paradise Day Spa, thank you for sharing your great experience with trip advisor!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Lorelei is fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Easy location, nice atmosphere, Lorelei did a great job!
I don't usually get my hair done more than once a year, I think I'll be going more often.

Visited September 2012
Colorado
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Suzanne was great, She is knowledgeable and professional.
Went in for a waxing before my trip and I will go back for sure.

Visited September 2012
bikerchick41, Owner at Paradise Day Spa/Gallery, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your review; Suzanne is a great new part of our team and is building a clientelle so send your friends in. We have a referral program in which you recieve a gift for each person that comes in that you referred.
Aspen, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
“Convenience for hair and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I visited the Paradise Spa today for the first time. My favorite hair stylist, Suzanne introduced me to the Pureology - http://www.pureology.com - colors and I absolutely love them. The space was modern, clean and bright. I enjoyed perusing the gallery of art, pottery, and jewelry, among other things. I would highly recommend a visit to Paradise to any who is looking for a great place for hair, spa, tanning, and more in Glenwood Springs! Thanks for being there!

Visited August 2012
Your welcome and its our pleasure to serve you!
We try to do our best at Paradise to offer a wonderful sensory experience to our guests.
Did you see my art displayed as well? I not only manage and service guests myself, I am selling my art at Paradise Day Spa as well. Look for my wall of pastels and figure drawings next time.
Thank you for the positive review!
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Suzanne at Paradise Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Beautician and Massage Therapist all rolled into one. I thought my days of getting a good hair-washing from my moma who was a Beautician were long gone. Thanks to Suzanne who gave my head a wonderful massage during AND after the wash...I found that again. Thank you Suzanne! Also, while I waited for my hair to color, she massaged my hands without having to ask for it nor was I even expecting it! One person before her massaged my shoulders for a bit and that was wonderful too, but Suzanne took the time to make sure you were really pampered.

Visited August 2012
bikerchick41, Owner at Paradise Day Spa/Gallery, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your exoerience with Suzanne. We strive to be one step above our competition at Paradise Day Spa. Thank you for the positive review!