“Amazing facial” 5 of 5 stars

+1 970-928-9782
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best BEST professional hair and skin care. We have a reputation for being the best at waxing as well. Nail care, art gallery and gift shop in a relaxing atmosphere with ample parking in a great location. We offer: progressive skin care with Ultrasound,LED Light Therapy and Micro-current Treatments for Acne Facials and Anti-Aging Facials,Dermalogica Skin Care Treatments. Waxing for Facial Waxing,Brazilian and Body Waxing, Haircare, Hair color, Highlights, Manicures, Pedicures, Spray-on-tan and Tanning. The gallery and gift shop features all local artist, locally made spa body products, jewelry and other gift items. Deborah holds a diploma from the prestigious International Dermal Institute and is certified in chemical peels. We offer a wide variety of facial treatments.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
9 attraction reviews
“Amazing facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012 via mobile

I purchased a facial from steal the deal for 50% off (the ultrasound and LED light facial.) So happy I did, such a great experience - from Mitzi's professionalism as well as the clean and serene environment, to the no pressure product suggestions. Totally would recommend to anyone in this area!

bikerchick41, Manager at Paradise Day Spa/Gallery, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at paradise Day Spa and recommending us.
We study with Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute and see the positive results of our treatments and products.

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Facials!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Deb does amazing facials. Not only does she make your skin look wonderful, she makes the experience extremely relaxing. I always come out feeling wonderful!

Visited April 2012
bikerchick41, Owner at Paradise Day Spa/Gallery, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
By helping your chi flow better I pick up on the relaxing energy I give to you. I always feel better after servicing you ! Your skin is looking great from your treatments. Thank you
Glenwood Springs
“Wonderful facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Today I had a wonderful, relaxing anti-aging skin treatment at Paradise Day Spa by Mitzi, a delightful and experienced expert. She used several layers of soothing substances on my face and neck along with LED Light Therapy and Ultrasound. Mitzi was warm, friendly and nice to visit with during the treatment. When finished, I felt as relaxed as though I'd had a full-body massage...and my skin looked refreshed and radiant.

Visited April 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with Mitzi at Paradise Day Spa and I agree skin care treatments are so relaxing for the body. She does a great job!
“The best in hair!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

Great place! Must visit! Super place ask for Deb!

Squaw Lake, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Excellence in style and professionalism”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Deb was very professional and friendly, obviously knows all the newest tricks and treatments. This is a luxury day spa with high standards. I have stopped inn on several of my trips to this quaint little town and am always happy with whatever I happen to be needing at the time.

Visited December 2010