“Favorite Shop in Glenwood Springs” 5 of 5 stars

Activities: Shopping
Attraction Details
Northern Indiana
4 attraction reviews
“Favorite Shop in Glenwood Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2009

We've been to Glenwood Springs several times over the year and visit Sioux Villa every time. It's almost the first thing we do after checking in at a hotel within walking distance of it. My kids and I always called it "The Indian Store" and would buy little trinkets and souvenirs while there. I bought a pair of turquoise earrings on one visit and back home (in Indiana) someone I knew admired them so much she wondered if she could get some like it. I called the store and asked if they would do a mail order and they said yes. I told them what I wanted, they gave me the price plus shipping and I sent them a check. Within days I had the item to pass along to my friend. It's just a fun store and with so many different kinds of things to look at and choose from.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good old school curio shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2003

Sioux Villa is a must see if you are passing through Glenwood Springs.
It's about a close to a Wall Drug experience as you'll get but in a much, much smaller venue. You will find plenty of T-shirts and they have a great selection of moccasins. All kinds of affordable trinkets if you have young'ns with a couple of bucks to spend. And there's a great drive in for eats and treats 20 feet to the west and a state liquor store 20 feet to the east for the over 21 crowd. Parking is a challenge, but worth the effort. Our family has been shopping at Sioux Villa for way over 20 years and I can recommend it as 100% Americana.
Enjoy, Oly.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Last Minute gifts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2003

For the nearly twenty years we've been visiting Colorado, I always end the trip with a visit to Sioux Village, for those last minnute gifts I could not find elseware. There is a very rich selection, from the inexpensive to the expensive, in this shop, and some of everything about Colorado you'd like to take home. I highly recommend it, and its staff. They are always friendly and always helpful. A real treat for those of us who remember small town stores packed with some of everything.