“Enjoyed Courtyard” 4 of 5 stars

Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
“Enjoyed Courtyard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stayed for one night on a business trip to Glenwood Springs. The hotel is located along the river and is a little further from the main street. The property is new, clean and well kept. Staff was friendly. Room was very clean and the bed extra comfortable. There is a coffee shop on the premises. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello kugorets,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you stay with us on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us in Glenwood and we hope to see accommodate you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Parker, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

In spite of living in Colorado for 20 years, I had not been to Glenwood Springs until this trip. Even though it was spring break, we were able to get 2 nights here with points and had a fabulous time. The hotel is situated at the west end of town, but is an easy 2 minute drive downtown to the hot springs and all activities there. There is a great little shopping area about three hundred yards from the hotel - restaurants, Starbucks and shopping - very convenient. The Courtyard was great, staff were friendly and the rooms were clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Hello Steve M,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we cannot wait until you visit again. Summers in Glenwood Springs are wonderful and there is certainly not a shortage of things to do. Thank you once again!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Unfortunately I70 closed on our way back from Disneyland and we were forced to stay at this hotel. The lobby was nice but our room was very poor. We had a shower head that was broken so we were not allowed to take showers during our stay and that's all we wanted after a long drive. The floors were filthy and had stains all over them( I will attempt to attach pictures and video). The sheets on the bed did not fit the bed and the bathroom was dirty. It looked as though no one cleaned our room. When I complained to the girl at the front desk she said sorry that was it. I had to tell her it was unacceptable and then she offered me $10.00 off, that was it. I paid $139 for a room with a non working shower and filthy floors and bathroom. The girl at the front desk acted as though it was my fault the room was in non working order. I would have complained sooner except my two year old was already asleep when I noticed the shower didn't work. This is not what I expected from a Marriott hotel. If I wanted a filthy room with a non working shower I would have stayed at a $40 a night hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hello Val L,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs. I am very sorry about the stay you described in your review. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and failed to do so during your stay. I assure you that we have taken immediate corrective actions towards all problems you mentioned in your review. I would love to speak with you more about your stay and welcome you to contact me at 970-947-1300. Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention.
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Over all a nice place. My only problem was that the heat in my room did not work. Front desk sent someone up to look at it. I was told that it would be not fixable until the next day. They did take 50% off of my bill.. The next night I stay at another brand. I found it interesting that at the other chain the offered a perfect stay or no charge at all!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Hello Petercrooks,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs. I am very sorry about the problems you encountered during your stay. I would love to speak with you more about it and welcome you to contact me at 970-947-1300. We do aim to provide a safe, clean, and comfortable stay and I am very sorry that your experience did not meet those standards.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

New Courtyard in a good location. Very pleasant experience on a recent stay in Glenwood Springs, CO. There is a new strip mall within walking distance with nice restaurants and shops and not like your typical trip mall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Hello CasaPete,
Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to accommodate you in the future. Happy Holidays!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This Marriott has all the great things that I love about Marriott! The beds are so comfortable, and the rooms are spacious and clean. However parking is a nightmare, maybe 30 slots we had to park across the street by a bank to keep our car safe. The parking lot is also poorly lit. With being I a location where driving is a must I would appreciate much more parking.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Kristen M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hello LizDW2009,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs. I apologize for the current lack of parking at our property. We are undergoing some construction and once complete we will have double the parking that we currently have. We hope that you will stay with us in the future once the construction is completed.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Overall very nice hotel - appeared to be new. I wouldn't say it's walking distance (especially at night) to downtown but it is in a nice location with access to a walking/hiking trail and less than a 3 minute drive to town. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Glenwood Springs is lovely. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kristen M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hello ktg333,

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Glenwood Springs! We are excited to here that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to accommodate you in the future.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs? Share your experiences!