Stayed here for 4 nights in Nov 2012 for a business trip. The hotel looks and feels like the Courtyards popping up everywhere. They are well decorated and I love the bistro in the hotel. I had a glass of wine and hummus one evening, was very good. If you stop in during happy hour you can get a discount. The staff was fantastic, very friendly and had great eating recommendations. Bed was nice room was clean and a nice location, about a 5 min drive to downtown. Only a couple negatives about the hotel: 1.It can be noisy depending on where your room is. Mine was at the end of the hall so not too bad but others who were closer in had more noise. 2. The lobby is kept at a balmy 120 degrees or so, so don't plan on hanging out in your sweater :)
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Glenwood Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Courtyard By Marriott Glenwood Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in Glenwood Springs. On site Starbucks, restaurant and full bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.