This hotel was exactly as billed. A beautiful, historic, elegant building with cheerful service. Very close to the hot springs. Garden cafe was a great place for a drink and the menu looked interesting. The lobby was a wonderful place to just hang out, with elegant old furniture and lots of comfortable places to sit. Our room was a bit small. Bedding was nice but mattresses were very, very soft. There is no air conditioning in the rooms though there are fans. The whole place is showing its age. A fun experience but be prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs