We stayed after a long train trip from Denver - the furniture, ambiance and age of the hotel were the positives - the non-air conditioned room when it was 95 degrees, TV that did not work, water faucets that would not shut off, 3 hours spent waiting for a cold dinner on the patio with horrible service and food totally ruined this hotel for us. There were 4 adults and one child in two rooms - we were there 6/28/2014. Never again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs